Recover in Style
Save with this recovery trio bundle:
- 1 x Recovery Cube
1 x Black Obsidian Gua Sha Massage Tool
- 1 x CBD Soap Cube
Rubbing the Recovery Cube onto sore muscles and massaging affected areas using the black Obsidian Gua Sha tool after a long hot shower CBD Soap cube helps relieve tension and ease muscle soreness.
Gua Sha Tool:
Material: Black Obsidian is a volcanic glass, naturally formed by fast cooling lava from volcanoes. In crystal therapy, the stone is believed to have protective energies against mental stress and negative thoughts.
Ingredients: Shorea stenoptera (Illipe) Butter, Theobroma cacao (Cocoa) Butter**, Mangifera indica (Mango) Butter*, Origanum majorana (Marjoram) Oil*, Aloe barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Oil*, Arnica montana (Arnica) Oil*, Olea europaea (Olive) Oil*, Eucalyptus globulus (Eucalyptus) Oil*, Mentha citrate (Mint Bergamot) Oil*, Cannabis sativa (Hemp) Extract***
CBD Soap Cube****:
Ingredients: Organic Vitellaria paradoxa (Shea) Butter**, Organic Mangifera Indica (Mango) Butter**, Organic Theobroma cacao (Cocoa) Butter**, Sodium hydroxide, Organic Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Oil, Organic Arnica montana (Arnica) Oil*, Organic Eucalyptus Globulus (Organic) Oil, Organic Mentha Citrate (Mint Bergamot) Oil*, Organic Cedrus Deodara (Hymalayan Cedarwood) Oil, Pinus Sylvestris (Scotch Pine) Oil, Hemp Extract***, Activated Charcoal
USDA Organic & Fair Trade
Hemp isolate derived from domestic Hemp, 0% wt THC, Triple Lab Tested
****This product is not for use by or sale to persons under the age of 18. This product should be used only as directed on the label. It should not be used if you are pregnant or nursing. Consult with a physician before use if you have a serious medical condition or use prescription medication. All trademarks and copyrights are property of their respective owners and are not affiliated with nor do they endorse this product.
We only use sustainable packaging materials for all our products and are committed to completely avoiding plastic. Our products are packaged in recycled hemp paper which is friendlier for our planet. Here are some of the reasons why we chose hemp paper:
- Less land and resources are needed to grow hemp compared to trees. An acre of hemp produces as much paper as 4-10 acres of trees across a 20-year period.
- While trees take 20+ years to grow for paper, hemp is ready for harvest in just four months.
- Processing hemp into paper requires fewer and less toxic chemicals than processing wood paper.
- Hemp paper is more durable than wood paper.
- Producing more hemp paper helps slow deforestation.
- We promise to bring you wellness products that are crafted with sustainably sourced and all-natural ingredients.
- We promise to be completely transparent about our formulations so you don't ever have to worry.
- We want you to be able to pronounce all of the ingredients we use in our formulations.
- We only source either organic or wild-crafted plant-based ingredients.
- Our products are free of bees wax, parabens, alcohols, THC, or any added preservatives.
- All of our fragrances come only from essential oils and our colorants if added are entirely plant-based.
- We designed our products to be unisex, suitable for all ages and all skin types.