Legacy MASSAGE CUBE
Ease everyday aches & pains with one stroke at a time
Our solid massage cubes are shaped with nature's best butters and oils to help ease your daily body aches while softening your skin. Infused with hemp isolate, the cube is perfect for working into sore muscles and swollen joints.
Massage the cube onto sore areas until the desired amount of oil is released. Explore edges and corners of the cube to target extra tense muscles. Repeat as necessary and share with others.
Massage cubes are free of bees wax, parabens, alcohols, THC, and added preservatives.
Ingredients: Shorea Stenoptera (Illipe) Butter, Organic Theobroma cacao (Cocoa) Butter**, Organic Mangifera Indica (Mango) Butter**, Organic Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Oil, Organic Arnica montana (Arnica) Oil*, Organic Eucalyptus Globulus (Organic) Oil, Organic Mentha Citrate (Mint Bergamot) Oil*, Organic Cedrus Deodara (Hymalayan Cedarwood) Oil, Pinus Sylvestris (Scotch Pine) Oil, Hemp Extract***
USDA Organic & Fair Trade
Hemp isolate derived from domestic Hemp, 0% wt THC, Triple Lab Tested
This product is not for use by or sale to persons under the age of 18. This product should be used only as directed on the label. It should not be used if you are pregnant or nursing. Consult with a physician before use if you have a serious medical condition or use prescription medication. All trademarks and copyrights are property of their respective owners and are not affiliated with nor do they endorse this product.
We only use sustainable packaging materials for all our products and are committed to completely avoiding plastic. Our products are packaged in recycled hemp paper which is friendlier for our planet. Here are some of the reasons why we chose hemp paper:
- Less land and resources are needed to grow hemp compared to trees. An acre of hemp produces as much paper as 4-10 acres of trees across a 20-year period.
- While trees take 20+ years to grow for paper, hemp is ready for harvest in just four months.
- Processing hemp into paper requires fewer and less toxic chemicals than processing wood paper.
- Hemp paper is more durable than wood paper.
- Producing more hemp paper helps slow deforestation.
- We promise to bring you wellness products that are crafted with sustainably sourced and all-natural ingredients.
- We promise to be completely transparent about our formulations so you don't ever have to worry.
- We want you to be able to pronounce all of the ingredients we use in our formulations.
- We only source either organic or wild-crafted plant-based ingredients.
- Our products are free of bees wax, parabens, alcohols, THC, or any added preservatives.
- All of our fragrances come only from essential oils and our colorants if added are entirely plant-based.
- We designed our products to be unisex, suitable for all ages and all skin types.
These days there never seems to be enough time to do anything; whether it’s going to work, finishing school, raising a family, or some combination ...Read more