These days there never seems to be enough time to do anything; whether it’s going to work, finishing school, raising a family, or some combination ...Read more
GUA SHA TOOL
Send stress to the void
Gua Sha is a healing technique within Traditional Chinese Medicine that helps boost circulation and increase lymphatic drainage through gentle massage motions. Our hand-crafted tool helps stimulate blood flow within the face and body, making you feel more rejuvenated, relaxed, and radiant than before.
Material: Black Obsidian is a volcanic glass, naturally formed by fast cooling lava from volcanoes. In crystal therapy, the stone is believed to have protective energies against mental stress and negative thoughts.
Directions: Clean your face and/or body properly and apply any serum or oil of your choice. Massage your face or body with the Gua sha stone using gentle, soothing motions. We recommend starting out slow so that you can get used to how gentle the pressure is before moving onto more intense motions.
Clean the Gua Sha Stone with a damp cloth and rubbing alcohol after each use. Handle with care.
We only use sustainable packaging materials for all our products and are committed to completely avoiding plastic. Our products are packaged in recycled hemp paper which is friendlier for our planet. Here are some of the reasons why we chose hemp paper:
- Less land and resources are needed to grow hemp compared to trees. An acre of hemp produces as much paper as 4-10 acres of trees across a 20-year period.
- While trees take 20+ years to grow for paper, hemp is ready for harvest in just four months.
- Processing hemp into paper requires fewer and less toxic chemicals than processing wood paper.
- Hemp paper is more durable than wood paper.
- Producing more hemp paper helps slow deforestation.
- We promise to bring you wellness products that are crafted with sustainably sourced and all-natural ingredients.
- We promise to be completely transparent about our formulations so you don't ever have to worry.
- We want you to be able to pronounce all of the ingredients we use in our formulations.
- We only source either organic or wild-crafted plant-based ingredients.
- Our products are free of bees wax, parabens, alcohols, THC, or any added preservatives.
- All of our fragrances come only from essential oils and our colorants if added are entirely plant-based.
- We designed our products to be unisex, suitable for all ages and all skin types.