Large Black Obsidian Body Gua Sha Tool
Treat yourself to the luxurious, healing effects of Gua Sha with our Body Gua Sha Tool. Gua Sha is a healing technique within traditional Chinese medicine that utilizes gentle massage motions to achieve optimal results. These massage motions help increase blood circulation, relax muscles, smooth fascia, and boost lymphatic drainage. Use the multifaceted tool on all parts of your body for a rejuvenating experience that leaves you feeling radiant and healthy!
Black Obsidian is a volcanic glass, naturally formed by fast cooling lava from volcanos. In crystal therapy, the stone is believed to have protective energies against mental stress and negative thoughts.
DIRECTIONS: First, apply your KOA+ROY body care cube or favorite oil to the parts of your body that you wish to massage. Use the arched side of the Gua Sha to warm up your skin by gently massaging the body in up and outward motions. Turn the Gua Sha tool and use the wavy side of the Gua Sha with deep pressure to massage sore muscles and stimulate blood flow. Utilize the ridged comb side to nourish the body with crossed strokes to rejuvenate dull skin. Clean Gua Sha tool with a damp cloth and/or rubbing alcohol after each use. Handle with care.
We only use sustainable packaging materials for all our products and are committed to completely avoiding plastic. Our products are packaged in recycled hemp paper which is friendlier for our planet. Here are some of the reasons why we chose hemp paper:
- Less land and resources are needed to grow hemp compared to trees. An acre of hemp produces as much paper as 4-10 acres of trees across a 20-year period.
- While trees take 20+ years to grow for paper, hemp is ready for harvest in just four months.
- Processing hemp into paper requires fewer and less toxic chemicals than processing wood paper.
- Hemp paper is more durable than wood paper.
- Producing more hemp paper helps slow deforestation.
- We promise to bring you wellness products that are crafted with sustainably sourced and all-natural ingredients.
- We promise to be completely transparent about our formulations so you don't ever have to worry.
- We want you to be able to pronounce all of the ingredients we use in our formulations.
- We only source either organic or wild-crafted plant-based ingredients.
- Our products are free of bees wax, parabens, alcohols, THC, or any added preservatives.
- All of our fragrances come only from essential oils and our colorants if added are entirely plant-based.
- We designed our products to be unisex, suitable for all ages and all skin types.
How to be Happier? 10 Ways To Improve Your Mental Health - And Why Mental Health is Important For Overall Happiness and Wellness
Overall mental health and wellness refers to a state of emotional, psychological, and social well-being. It involves understanding and managing our...Read more