Channel your energy towards wellness
Take your skincare routine to the next level with the KOA+ROY Wellness Cube. Sometimes we forget to make time for our daily body-care routines and that's why we made something quick, effective, and easy for you! Wellness Cube is an all-natural way to help your body relax while softening your skin. Our powerful blend of botanicals and essential oils uses aromatherapy to provide a soothing and relaxing experience leaving you energized for the rest of the day.
Directions: Massage the cube on your skin until the desired amount of oil is released. Use the cube to work into those sore muscles and joints, concentrating on the painful and swollen areas. You can also ask your loved ones to help you massage those hard-to-reach spots.
Portable enough to be taken anywhere— Repeat as needed.
Ingredients: Shorea stenoptera (Illipe) Butter, Theobroma cacao (Cocoa) Butter**, Mangifera indica (Mango) Butter*, Origanum majorana (Marjoram) Oil*, Aloe barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Oil*, Arnica montana (Arnica) Oil*, Olea europaea (Olive) Oil*, Eucalyptus globulus (Eucalyptus) Oil*, Mentha citrate (Mint Bergamot) Oil*, Cedrus deodara (Hymalayan Cedarwood) Oil*, Pinus sylvestris (Scotch Pine) Oil
USDA Organic & Fair Trade
We only use sustainable packaging materials for all our products and are committed to completely avoiding plastic. Our products are packaged in recycled hemp paper which is friendlier for our planet. Here are some of the reasons why we chose hemp paper:
- Less land and resources are needed to grow hemp compared to trees. An acre of hemp produces as much paper as 4-10 acres of trees across a 20-year period.
- While trees take 20+ years to grow for paper, hemp is ready for harvest in just four months.
- Processing hemp into paper requires fewer and less toxic chemicals than processing wood paper.
- Hemp paper is more durable than wood paper.
- Producing more hemp paper helps slow deforestation.
- We promise to bring you wellness products that are crafted with sustainably sourced and all-natural ingredients.
- We promise to be completely transparent about our formulations so you don't ever have to worry.
- We want you to be able to pronounce all of the ingredients we use in our formulations.
- We only source either organic or wild-crafted plant-based ingredients.
- Our products are free of bees wax, parabens, alcohols, THC, or any added preservatives.
- All of our fragrances come only from essential oils and our colorants if added are entirely plant-based.
- We designed our products to be unisex, suitable for all ages and all skin types.
How to be Happier? 10 Ways To Improve Your Mental Health - And Why Mental Health is Important For Overall Happiness and Wellness
Overall mental health and wellness refers to a state of emotional, psychological, and social well-being. It involves understanding and managing our...Read more